Our Church Partners
We are indebted to the many local churches that help support us - it's safe to say we really wouldn't function without you!
If you haven't yet partnered with us - there are so many ways to show your support; whether through volunteering, donating essential goods and funds or by praying for us.
Ways You Can Help
1) Pray for our guests and our staff. Prayer is at the heart of everything we do.
2) Invite us to your church! We love to come and give talks and updates about our work during Sunday services or weekday meetings.
3) Make us your new Mission Partner. We have calculated that it costs £7,500 each year to run a bed space at the Joel Community Night Shelter. As a church, please pray about sponsoring the full, annual cost of a bed space or maybe even a dorm.
4) Let us host your refreshments on a Sunday. Small teams of staff and guests would love to give your serving team a break one Sunday! It's a wonderful way for our guests to connect with the local community, learn new skills and to give back.
5) Organise a fundraising event. Get the church family together for a dinner dance, a bake-sale or even an abseil!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE IDEAS AND MORE, PLEASE CONTACT SUE COLE, OUR SUPPORTER RELATIONS COORDINATOR: